It’s been a while since I blogged & I have missed it a whole lot but am ready to start blogging again & enjoy it to the fullest cause its my passion so shout out & a big thank you to all my followers and fans am back!!! I do this for the fun of it. Cheers *winks*
THIS WAS WHAT HE SAID
Help : I think my wife is cheating on me.
I AM YOUNG AND HAVE A GOOD JOB, JUST FEW MONTHS OLD IN MARRIAGE NO KIDS YET, MY JOB TAKES ME OFF MY HOME FOR TWO WEEKS.
ON THIS FAITHFUL THURSDAY 19TH SEPT 2013, I CAME BACK FROM MY NORMAL FOOTBALL TRAINING AND OBSERVED MY WIFE SERIOUSLY ENGROSSED WITH HER PHONE CHATTING,LEAVING ME WITH LESS ATTENTION, I GOT ANGRY AND DEMANDED TO SEE WHO IS MAKING HER IGNORE MY PRESENCE, BUT TO MY SURPRISE SHE BLUNTLY REFUSED, THOUGH I STRUGGLED OUT THE PHONE STILL COULDN’T ACCESS IT BECAUSE IT WAS CODED AND SHE REFUSED TO UNLOCK IT EVEN WITH ALL MY THREATS SO WE QUARRELED OVER IT WHICH LEAD TO CARRYING OF FACE AND ALL THAT.
THE NEXT DAY, OUT-OF ANGER I WENT TO MY FRIEND’S/COLLEAGUE’S (MALE) PLACE AND SPENT DE NIGHT AFTER THE BEER THINGS THOUGH THE FIRST TIME SINCE I GOT MARRIED,ONLY TO RETURN ON SATURDAY AND DISCOVERED SHE ALSO WENT OUT THAT SAME FRIDAY I LEFT AND DIDN’T RETURN, I CALLED HER FAMILY AND MY FAMILY SHE WAS NEVER THERE.
WHEN SHE RETURNED ON SUNDAY, I WALKED HER OUT AND SHE HAPPILY WALKED AWAY AND NEVER CALLED OR WENT TO EITHER OF THE FAMILIES HOUSE TILL I WENT BACK TO MY WORK PLACE THE NEXT DAY MONDAY.
3 DAYS LATER IN THE WEEK I WAS INFORMED BY A NEIGHBOR SHE RETURNED IMMEDIATELY I LEFT TO WORK,NOW AM DUE TO RETURN HOME FROM WORK IN FEW DAYS TIME.
my concerns are:
1. who was she chatting with that she refused to let me see?
2. why did she decides to sleep out and where?
3. could she be cheating on me?
WHAT SHOULD I DO? PLEASE I NEED UR ADVISE.
Please Leave Your Advice On The Comments
Talking about affairs and the way they change lives is sensitive and subjective.
Affairs happen for many reasons, but they have to end someday. It has to end in a relationship or end up breaking one.
They always have repercussions.
No matter how tiny the spark of infidelity is or how big, it always leaves a scar.
After an affair, some relationships bloom and get better. And some others, well they just wither and die.
So why is there such a stark difference in the way different couples respond to an affair?
An affair hurts everyone, unless you aren’t in love with your spouse.
But the question is will you forgive your partner if he or she cheats on you?
1) When you get married make sure that she or he is the one for you. If your love, trust and feelings for the person you marry are strong enough, then you can survive all sorts of temptations to cheat.
2) Accept the fact that you are no more a Single. You are married and it is your responsibility to honor the vows you have taken at the time of marriage.
3)Do not hide your marital status with anyone, let your colleagues and friends know that you are happily married and use all opportunities to show off your husband or wife.
4) Do not put yourself in the position where you are alone with the opposite sex. This can lead to temptations to cheat or being taken advantage of you by the opposite sex.
5) If someone is making advances let them know that you not interested because you are happily married and have eyes only for your husband or wife. Be stern with the way you turn them down. Let them get the message that you are off limits for them. Do not talk about problems you are having with your spouse with someone of the opposite sex.
6) Avoid Drugs and Alcohol as these can make you do things which you may regret later.
7) Always keep your Spouse informed about what is happening in your life. Be honest and let him not wonder what you are hiding.
8) Have a clear understanding on what Consequences or impact of Infidelity in relationships apart from the danger of pregnancy or STD’s. Think of what may happen if your spouse finds out and if an affair is really worth in front of what you stand to lose. Also, think how you would feel if your spouse cheated on you. That should help you to keep away from cheating your spouse.
9) Tend to all aspects of the relationship. Address all problems in your relationship without delay and find solutions. Be it marital boredom, financial troubles or anything else it has to be solved immediately. Spend quality time with your partner regularly and mutually work together in building up the relationship.
In short, Cheating is not something that just happens or something which is not in a person’s control. But it is up to you to decide if you want to respect the commitment made to your spouse by staying faithful or betray their trust by cheating on them.
Do you have any tips on how to stay faithful to a husband or wife and avoid marital infidelity? Feel free to add them as comments.
Guys Here Are Some Ways You Can Be A Better & Supportive Husband To Your Wife»»»»
Do the Dishes
You can daydream about your lady as a French maid, but don’t treat her like one. A George Mason University study found that husbands help out around the house even less than live-in boyfriends. In fact, a husband creates an extra seven hours a week of housework for his wife, on average,That’s one reason why a man’s willingness to do housework is a major predictor of marital bliss.
Be More Attentive
Forget the chocolate-covered strawberries and scented candles. Want to be more romantic? Utter these five words to make her melt: “Tell me about your day.” Talking to your wife—about work, family, the news—is an even better aphrodisiacs. Wives care most about how affectionate and understanding their husbands are. Spending quality time together and discussing things she likes creates a bond your wife equates with romance.
People in bad marriages are more than twice as likely to report stress at work as those who are happily wed, a supportive partner decreased stress. What’s one way to show more support? Drop her a brief note or make a quick phone call during the workday to see how things are going. Even if she’s stressed out, the show of support will help her regain some equilibrium.
Compliment Her Publicly
If a woman’s body image is low, she’ll feel less passionate and sexual,” says Patricia Love, Ed.D., the coauthor of How to Improve Your Marriage Without Talking About It. But here’s the key: Do it in public. “It’ll emphasize your commitment, making her feel more secure and ultimately improving her body image,” Love says.
Be a Team
Couples that say “we” are better at resolving disagreements than couples that emphasised their separateness by using pronoun’s like “I,” “me,” and “you.” The couples that identified more as “we” also showed less stress and were more positive. Ultimately, “we-ness” or “separateness” language is a strong gauge of marital satisfaction, past research has found. In the face of a conflict, you can choose to team up with your wife or become polarized. But couples that considered themselves a partnership felt better equipped to work through challenges and more confident about making big decisions.
I Hope This Was Helpful
How many times a day do you look at your phone and check your email?
“Don’t become a slave to technology – manage your phone, don’t let it manage you.”
By Richard Branson Founder of Virgin Group
I totally agree with Richard Branson on his quote:
[ Don’t become a slave to technology
manage your phone, don’t let it manage you.]
We often do check our smart phones all day every day like in»»»»»
•Church services you’re leading
your child’s recital
•Your morning commute
•The middle of a counselling conversation
•A meeting you’re leading
•Having a family dinner
When I hear the “ding” on my phone, I can’t not check it.
WAYS TO NOT BE A SLAVE TO YOUR PHONE:
1. Turn off auto push for email.
2. Take pictures, but post later.
3. Use [Things] Reminder Apps. or
Some sort of note taking tool.
4. No phone at the dinner table.
5. Turn off push notifications for
twitter & facebook